Whakatane Library – Outreach
24th November - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
The aim of the drop-in centre would be to provide an environment where people can come and meet up, have a chat over a cup of tea while at the same time accessing our free information and support service. It would also provide the opportunity for some of the more isolated Deaf people to meet other sign language users.
- Have a chat to meet other Deaf people.
- Free information and support service
- Need advice?
- Translation support (e.g. letter, form etc.)
- Any idea about ACE workshop
- What service we provide
- Equipment info suits for Deaf/hard of hearing people’s needs
Friday once a month
25th August 2023
22nd September 2023
27th October 2023
24th November 2023
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
49 Kakahoroa Drive, Whakatane