JPF Filmmaker Course
3rd June7:00 pm - 15th July9:30 pm
The course is designed to follow the format of 10 hours of classroom studio lessons (broken into 5 x 2hr sessions) and 8 hours on location filming (completed in 1 full day).
There is some flexibility on how the program is delivered in regards to days and times, but the full program will be run over 6 weeks.
The course content is as follows:
- 1 Week – 3rd June at 7pm to 9pm – Introduction to filmmaking Writing script/storyboarding
- 2 Week – 10th June at 7pm to 9pm – Setting up film equipment Writing script/storyboarding
- 3 Week – 17th June at 7pm to 9pm – Lighting/Shadows Writing script/Storyboarding
- 4 Week – 26th June at 9am to 5pm – Full Day filming – Lunch is provided
- 5 Week – 1st July at 7pm to 9pm – Editing
- 6 Week – 15th July at 6pm to 9pm – Editing Show movie – Coffee, Tea, Biscuits will be provide
JPF Films has established our own film studio which caters for a range of situational filming (café, home, office, school sets available) and all teaching will take place there. Tea and coffee will be supplied on classroom sessions and full lunch catering provided on the filming day.