- This event has passed.
Help us understand the pharmacy needs of the Deaf community and improve your future experiences
22nd June1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
One event on 22nd June 2022 at 1:00 pm
- What comes to mind when you hear the word pharmacy?
- Do you have experiences, good or bad that you would like to share?
- What is needed so that going to the pharmacy is better and safer for you, your family and your community? What would a good experience look like for you?
- If going to the pharmacy was made better, what would this mean to you, your family and your community?
The Pharmacy Whakamahere/Roadmap is a Health NZ project looking at how pharmacies and pharmacists can better serve people and their communities. We are talking to key communities to help better understand their current experiences, both good and bad, and learn what changes are required to ensure a safer and more appropriate experience that meets the needs of all. This is an opportunity for the Deaf community to provide feedback!
In conjunction with Deaf Aotearoa, we will be hosting the following two online workshops:
- Monday 20th June, 7pm – 8pm – Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88956717426 Meeting ID: 889 5671 7426
- Wednesday 22nd June, 1pm – 2pm – Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84908580394 Meeting ID: 849 0858 0394
Participants will be given a supermarket voucher to say thank you for your time and participation.
If you would like to be involved, please register with Diane at Diane.Taylor@health.govt.nz so you can be sent the link to join the online workshop and your voucher afterwards.