🧰 Job opportunity as Support Worker Coordinator 🔨
VIA OUR EMPLOYMENT SERVICE
– Work with two Deaf people at a residential home
– Support with their social planning and preparing for their outings and everyday living
– Provide support to the clients to develop plans for everyday activities
– You would need to have good relationship and communication skills
– 48 hours a fortnight
– Thursday and Friday 7:00 to 9:00 AM & 4:00 to 8:00 PM
– Saturday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
– Can do attitude
– Willing to learn (training will be provided)
Do you want to know more about the job?
Do you want to apply for the job?
Contact Victoria Green –
Text 021 445 676
Or message Victoria Green Facebook Messenger