New Zealand is at Alert Level 2.
Everyone in New Zealand needs to;
- Keep a 2-metre distance from others outside the home, and 1-metre in workplaces.
- Wear a face covering on public transport, flights or when physical distancing is difficult such as at the supermarket or shops.
- Wash and dry your hands regularly.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms stay home, , call your doctor or Healthline and get tested. Don’t travel, go to school or go to work.
- Keep track of where you go and who you see. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app or written notes.
For those inside Auckland:
- students can return to school
- all workplaces can reopen, but work from home if you can
- travel is no longer restricted
- gatherings such as church services, sports and social events are limited to 10 people.
- Tangihanga and funerals can be up to 50 people with conditions.
For the rest of New Zealand gatherings such as church services and social events are limited to 100 people.
These arrangements will be in place for 1 week, and will be reviewed again before Sunday 6 September 2020.