What support is available if I lose my job? 

If you lose your job (including self-employment) from 1 March 2020 to 30 October 2020 due to COVID-19, you may be eligible for the COVID-19 Income Relief Payment. 


What if I’m unwell?  

You should not go to work until you’re well. You should discuss with your employer about your sick leave policy if you have any concerns about leave.  

If you have COVID-19 symptoms you can contact Healthline for free on 0800 358 5453, or you can call your doctor immediately.