**Disabled People’s Organisation Coalition – job ad**
Secretariat to Disabled People’s Organisations (DPO) Coalition
Contract Position – Wellington
The DPO Coalition has an exciting new opportunity available for an exceptional person to support them. This role will provide a full range of administrative and executive support, to the DPO Coalition and DPO Managers. This ground-breaking role will be demanding, challenging and rewarding.
Person Specification and Position Competencies
- proven ability to anticipate and meet the needs of individuals and groups (DPO Coalition and stakeholders);
- proven ability to provide the range of high level administrative skills required, including attention to detail, and a systematic and organised approach;
- extensive knowledge and proven ability in the use of the Microsoft suite of products;
- proven experience working with both hardware and software required to provide communications and information in accessible formats;
- intuitively welcoming and inclusive of diversity;
- website content management skills;
- effective written and communication skills.
Full details are contained within the position description.
The DPO Coalition advocates and promotes respect for an understanding of human rights in New Zealand society. The DPO Coalition supports equal employment opportunities and encourage disabled people to apply.
To express your interest in this role please, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm, Friday 12 June 2020.
Interviews will happen during the week beginning 15th June 2020.