Limiting our interactions with others is our best defence against COVID-19.
If you cannot do your volunteer work at home, the organisation you volunteer with must be able to keep you safe with rules about:
- social distancing (staying apart from others)
- no face to face customer contact.
- recording who is working together
- limiting interaction between groups of workers
- disinfecting surfaces
- maintaining high hygiene standards.
If these things are not possible you should not do your volunteer work during Alert Level 3.