Skip to content Skip to content
- You can go outside to go for a walk or bike ride or get some fresh air. Exercise is good for your body and your mental health. Remember:
- You can only go outside by yourself, with someone you live with, or your essential support person. These people are what some people call your “bubble.”
- If you see anyone else while you are outside, even if you know them, you need to stay two metres away from them. Two metres is about the length of a couch or your bed.
- Public toilets may be closed. Contact your local council to find out if any toilets near you are open.
- You can only go outside to exercise near your house. You cannot drive somewhere or take the bus or train to exercise somewhere else.
- If you are sick, stay at home or contact your doctor. Do not go outside and see other people who are not doctors or nurses.
- Do not go hunting, hiking or camping, especially not on overnight trips.
- All campsites and DOC huts are closed.