Private vehicle and active travel
You can use your car, or travel in a car with the people you live with or your essential support worker.
- You can go outside to go for a walk or bike ride or get some fresh air, as long as you remember:
- You can only go out by yourself, with someone you live with, or your essential support person. These people are what some people call your “bubble.”
- If you see anyone else while you are outside, even if you know them, you need to stay two metres away from them. Two metres is about the length of a couch or your bed
- Public toilets may be closed. Contact your local council to find out if any toilets near you are open.
- You can only go outside to exercise near your house. You cannot drive somewhere or take the bus or train to exercise somewhere else.