You can also contact social sector organisations who provide essential services.
What can they help you with?
Social sector organisations can help you with:
- providing or delivering food and other essential goods (for example, food banks, food rescue, food parcels)
- providing childcare services for essential workers (for example, Early Childcare Education and OSCAR)
- providing family and sexual violence crisis response support.
How can you contact them?
Services are mostly available 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm
- Register of social sector organisations providing essential services https://www.msd.govt.nz/about-msd-and-our-work/newsroom/2020/covid-19/list-of-social-sector-organisations-providing-essential-services.html
- Pasifika Futures – COVID-19 support http://pasifikafutures.co.nz/covid-19-support/
- Te Pūtahitanga o Te Waipounau http://www.teputahitanga.org/
- Whānau Ora – COVID-19 response https://whanauora.nz/covid19response/
If you do not have internet access contact your local CDEM