What is it about: The purpose of this workshop is to provide knowledge and confidence to people moving onto online banking. No personal financial information is required. This lesson is about:
- Getting to know banking online
- How to recognize the signs of an online scam and what to do
- How to protect yourself online
- Top tips for safe banking online
- Starting to navigate through an online banking platform
- Registering for online banking with your bank
Where: Dunedin Public Libraries, 320 Moray Place, Dunedin
When: Saturday 5th October
Cost: Free and 4-6 people limited be in quick to register your name.
Laptop will be provided in the Dunedin Public Library and you are welcome to bring your laptop or Ipad. Interpreters will be provided.
If you wish attend, please contact Michelle by the Friday 27th September.