- To co-ordinate and manage promotion and communications strategy for Auckland Deaf Society.
- To effectively provide essential information to ADS members, wider Deaf community, key stakeholders, and supporters
- Good written English language skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and is able to maintain a high level of effectiveness whilst working unsupervised
- Able to communicate effectively to internal and external customers
Please send your CV with a cover letter to Brent MacPherson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications in NZSL are welcome.
Deadline for applications is the 20th September at 5pm.